1. Make sure your essay discusses the relevant portions from Rousseau, in the second part.
2. If your essay does not address the topic, you will receive an F for the assignment, without opportunity to rewrite. Make sure it addresses the assignment.
3. Remember to cite all sources consulted, at the end of your essay. No separate bibliography page is necessary. You are expected to find whatever bibliographic information has not been provided (BobCat or Google).
4. Check spelling and grammar. Excessive errors will lower an A to an A-.
5. Submit the essays to me via email, by 11:59 p.m.
6. Feel free to email me before then, if you have questions, but after 10 it is unlikely you will receive a response.